The insignificant ones aren't worth hearing
about, but I'll give a brief overview of some of the important
- Chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream,
while the best flavor available, would be better without
the chocolate chips.
- Hot dogs make good friday afternoon
- The best kind of sandwich is plain ham on
French bread, with no other tastes but ham and bread to
complicate the sensation. Just ham and French bread.
- Sanwa Ramen noodles are the best.
Maruchuan is okay, but has too much of a pepper
aftertaste. And almsot needless to say, Chicken Flavor is
the best of any brand.
- Bert and Ernie kick the crap out of Barney
and Bopp. I fear the adults that the children who were
nurtured by Barney will grow up to be. What kind of
society are we living in in which the minds of our future
generations are being shaped by a stupid sappy singing
punk in a purple dinosaur costume? I'll hear "Rubber
ducky" over the "I love you, you love me"
song any day.
- Nail polish looks good on almost
everybody, regardless of gender.
- Cats are superior in every meaningful way
- Wheeled rotating chairs are better than
the stiff un-dynamic kind
- 99% of what is shown on TV is crap.
- Macho music is either annoying or boring.
- Falsely claiming to represent a Scandanavian country
should be a crime punishable by public soddomization.
(see watcher #4)
There are more, but they're insignificant too,
so I won't continue.
Back to Opinions